1. Introduction and purpose of this document
Personal information means any information or an opinion about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include information where the identity of the individual has been removed or otherwise de-identified(“Personal Information”).
3. Third party links
4. The Personal Information we collect about you
We collect, use, store and process Personal Information about you, including:
- identity and profile information, including name, title, organisation name, event registration information;
- business contact information, including email address, telephone number(s) and business address;
- technical and usage information, being details of your visits to this website, including traffic data, location data, website usage and other communication information. Please refer to section 10 of this policy for more information about how cookies collect data about you;
- information collected automatically from your device, including IP address, device type, operating system, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical information;
- any survey or feedback responses received from you;
- records of correspondence with you whether by web form, telephone, email, text message, social media or otherwise;
- profiling information provided by third parties;
- social media information including from LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter or other publicly available resources;
- whether you are an investor, medical practitioner,distributor, enquirer from the media or a prospective business customer.
5. If you fail to provide personal information or keep it updated
If you choose not to provide the Personal Information as requested, we may not be able to provide access to our website or provide you with information in relation to our products.
It is important that the Personal Information we hold about you is accurate, current and not misleading. We request that you keep us updated if your Personal Information changes. Any false or misleading information provided by you may result in our failure to deliver to you the products or services that you want. You can access, update or correct your Personal Information any time by contacting us as set out below in section 13.
6. How is your Personal Information collected?
We collect your Personal Information in the following ways:
- through direct interaction when you submit forms with us, telephone, meet or correspond with us or sign up as an investor, medical practitioner, distributor, enquirer from the media or a prospective business customer when using our website;
- automatically when you interact with our website via cookies or other technology. Please see section 10of this policy for further information;
- from third parties such as analytics providers or third party service providers;
- advertising and social media pages such as Twitter, Linkedin or Facebook; and
- from search information providers.
7. Purposes for which we will collect or use your Personal Information
We collect and use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes:
- to provide this website;
- to respond to your enquiry via the contact form on this website;
- to administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data);
- to use data analytics to improve our website, products, marketing, visitor relationships and experiences;
- to conduct and analyse market research;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about products and offers that may be of interest to you where you have opted in to receive such marketing information;
- to monitor delivery and viewing of our newsletters to facilitate the improvement and optimisation of the delivery of the newsletter to you;
- to undertake profiling, data enrichment and lead generation activities;
- to evaluate and/or validate your application as an investor, media representative, health professional distributor or business customer.
Generally, we do not rely on express consent as our legal basis for procuring your Personal Information except for third party direct marketing communications or when required to by applicable law. You have the right to withdraw consent to direct marketing communication by opting out of further communications or by contacting our data protection manager.
8. Storage and security of your Personal Information
We are a company incorporated in Australia and undertake some processing of your personal information in Australia. Our third party service providers who process your personal information on our behalf are based around the world and may transfer your information to Australia and other countries. By using this website, you consent to your Personal Information being processed in Australia and other countries.
Our security measures aim to prevent your Personal Information from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed or accessed in an unauthorised way. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They are authorised to only process your Personal Information to provide the service and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have procedures to deal with any suspected or actual breach of your Personal Information and will notify you and any applicable regulator of any breach where we are required to do so under applicable law.
9. Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with the persons set out below:
- any member of the Rapid Response Revival Group;
- our third party service providers so that they can provide their services including including website administration, payment processing, data hosting, data analysis, market research, marketing support, profiling, lead generation, customer service and other business customer interaction;
- our professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, auditors, audit assessors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance or accounting services;
- third parties, including authorities, where we are legally obliged to disclose your personal information to them;
Cookies are small files that are sent to your computer, tablet, phone or device when you visit a website or use an app. They stay on your computer or device and send back data to the website or app they came from when you visit them again or use them.
Cookies are either session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies last for the length of your visit to a website or use of an app. They delete themselves when you close your browser or the app. Persistent cookies stay on your device when you close your browser.
A cookie may be a first or third party cookie depending on where it comes from. First party cookies are set by us when you visit this website. Third party cookies are set by outside organisations. Our cookies are provided by third parties, such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing, and are subject to their privacy policies. The information these third parties collect may be transferred to, and stored at, a location in Australia and other countries. By accepting cookies, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing of your Personal Information.
Different types of cookies do different jobs on our website.
- Some are needed to make the website work.
- We may need your consent to use others that are not essential.
- You can change your choices at any time.
If you wish to disable cookies you will need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
11. How long do we retain your Personal Information?
We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes that we collected it for and to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
12. Your rights
You have the right:
- to request us to access or correct your Personal Information;
- to withdraw your consent that allows us to use or process your Personal Information.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above or any other rights available to you under applicable law, please contact us as set out below in section 13.
12.1. No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Information (or to exercise any of your other rights) under applicable law. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
12.2. What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to help speed up our response.
12.3. Time limit to respond
We will try to respond to all legitimate written requests by you regarding your Personal Information within a reasonable period after receiving them. Occasionally it may take us a long time if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will let you know and keep you updated.
13. Contact for our data protection manager